Monday 9 January 2012

Wonderment

The Question: How do you know when you've made that real connection?
My Answer: When it's been made with you, and you don't resist.

I don't want to feel the mad irresistible urge of passionate loving, the pull on my heart, the lurch in my gut. Only slightly, gradually, you start.


I don't wish to have the green clouds of jealousy following my thoughts, then clouding my instincts. You go ahead, I'm on my way.

I don't care to wait for your call, breathe your name and watch you sleep, while dreaming pictures of our life. You write the letter, paint the picture, I'll co-sign..

I don't care if your parents love me, or think I'm suitable. My family's unconditional love is sufficient for now.
These things are not my concern.

But I love you, because they are yours. And I'm ok with that.

2011

1 comment:

sas said...

Love your words, yes, 'family is unconditional'